Many think that roller banner are just for events, but it you want to get more use out of your investment then here are a few ideas:
- Use it in your reception area to provide more branding to the space
- Put it behind you as a background for online video meetings such as Zoom
- Use it to screen off an area for additional privacy
- Create a barrier with your banner, to encourage social distancing or to guide people around
- Quick fix tidying – if you’ve not had time to put away a delivery, getting some repair work done in the office or generally need to disguise a mess, why not discreetly tuck it behind your banner?
It’s also worth remembering that you don’t need to buy a whole new banner when you want to update your message or branding. The artwork can be replaced in most roller banner cassette, re-using your existing mechanism.
Our top tip – to get the most out of your banners, make sure the artwork is generic and not tied in to a specific event or too detailed. Banners which provide simple, clear branding are much more flexible for a variety of uses.